Welcome To Modern Mechanical HVAC LLC
Let Us Service Your HVAC Garner NC
At Modern Mechanical HVAC, serving the greater Garner, North Carolina area, we want to be the trusted and reliable HVAC company that you turn to for all of your heating and cooling needs. We are proud to offer the professional services that both our residential and commercial customers expect from us, while also ensuring that we provide you with top-notch customer service.
Turn to Us When You Need an HVAC Contractor in Raleigh NC and Surrounding Areas
"Your Go To People"
Our goal is to keep you cool in the summer and warm in the winter and we employ highly trained and responsive technicians who ensure that your needs are met. We promise to never sell you anything you don’t need. We also offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee that covers our design and workmanship.
Whether you are looking to hire a heating and air conditioning company to maintain a new heating unit, repair an air conditioning appliance or replace your HVAC system, you need to turn to a company with heating and cooling contractors that can get the job done properly. Modern Mechanical HVAC takes the time to ensure that the contractors that we offer have the skills and experience to complete routine HVAC services thoroughly and properly. You can trust our contractors to explain to you what types of services your unit needs, why those services are needed, quote you a price and guarantee the work that is completed.
- Trusted HVAC company
- Licensed and insured
- Affordable low diagnostic rates
- 24/7 Emergency service
- Competitive pricing
- Certified EPA HVAC technicians
- Residential maintenance agreements
- Residential installation & replacement
- Replacement Comfort Specialists
- FREE in-home estimates
- Computerized in-home manual J Load calculations
- Financing available on replacement
- Indoor air quality expertise
- Duct sealing & duct pressure testing
- Commercial installation and replacement
- Commercial maintenance contracts
- Custom duct fabrication
Some of the services that we at Modern Mechanical HVAC offer include:
Residential HVAC Services
Residential HVAC services can include maintenance, repair and replacement. Residential HVAC units should be maintained at least once per year. This helps to ensure your unit is functioning properly and able to properly heat or cool your home. Routine care also allows an HVAC contractor to catch small problems before they turn into larger ones.
Your air conditioning unit will provide you with signs that a repair may be needed. Your AC may not cool down your home or commercial building, or may take longer than normal to do so. You may hear strange sounds as your unit is operating, or smell unusual scents, such as the scent of stinky socks, mildew, or electrical burning scents. You may also notice water building up around your unit or frozen condensate pipes on the unit. Our team can help diagnose and repair problems with your AC unit.
Your electrical system helps to provide lighting to your home or commercial building, as well as supplying the power needed to power heating and cooling units and items plugged into electrical outlets. If you are looking to rewire a space or are experiencing an issue with your electrical system, let us help.
Commercial HVAC Services
Commercial HVAC services also include maintenance, repair and replacement. Commercial units typically need to be inspected and maintained two times per year. These units tend to be larger and may have intricate duct work or venting systems. A commercial system is not the same as a residential one, so you need to find a company who has experience with commercial HVAC units.
One of the key services for heating is furnace repair. If your furnace needs repair, you may hear unusual sounds, such as banging or clanking. You may also experience short cycling, notice higher energy bills, or your home or commercial building may not heat all the way up. Our professionals can inspect your furnace, determine what the problem is, and then discuss the repair options with you.
Duct fabrication may be needed for new homes or buildings, or when existing ductwork begins to fail. Your ductwork may be failing if you notice a decrease in your indoor air quality, if the ducts are rusted, if your ducts are falling apart, or if the ducts have holes in them. We can create new ducts for your home, allowing the ducts to carry heated and cooled air where it needs to go.
HVAC Garner NC
Trusted, Reliable HVAC Service
Recognized by Our Customers as:
- The most reliable HVAC company in the industry.
- A family owned HVAC company with family values.
- A progressive and proactive HVAC company who is capable of competing in any and all segments of the marketplace which we serve.
Recognized by Our Employees as:
- An employer who values the dedication and commitment of its employees.
- A business that is proactive, technically progressive, and striving to ensure that it is in a position to compete not only in the present but also in the future.
- An employer who guarantees a safe working environment.
- An employer who offers training to help all employees progress in their current or future positions within the company.
Recognized by Our Suppliers as:
- An HVAC company who is committed to servicing the Electrical, Heating and Air Conditioning marketplace through a single supply source.
- An HVAC company who, has 75+ years of combined experience in this marketplace.
- An HVAC company who values strongly the relationships of its suppliers, and recognizes that it is those partnerships that have helped to ensure the success of Modern Mechanical.
Recognized by Our Industry as:
- A business partner who is not afraid to get involved in business or trade associations.
- A business who is willing to be different in the markets it serves with a profile that is not consistent with most of its competitors.
Reviews from Our Clients
"I just wanted to write a quick note thanking the whole crew at Modern Mechanical for the great job of replacing our HVAC system. Everyone through the whole process was very nice and professional, from scheduling with Liz to working with Jason to decide the right system for us.
Once we choose the replacement system, we were scheduled in short order. All of your install crew (Scott, Jason, Jamarkus, Juan and Charles) were prompt, polite and very organized. The install was completely in a very timely manner and was very tidy. Having worked in service work myself for over 30 years, I recognize the difference between service and great service! You should be proud of your group. Thank you again for a great job."
~ Dan R.
Schedule an Appointment With Modern Mechanical HVAC Today!
Your heating and cooling systems play a key role in keeping your home or commercial space comfortable. In order to continue to function, the appliances responsible for producing heated or cooled air need to be regularly maintained, repaired as needed and replaced when they reach the end of their lifespan. Modern Mechanical HVAC is here to help you with all of your Garner heating and air conditioning needs. Contact us today to schedule an appointment for commercial HVAC services or residential HVAC services.