Rapid Response Agreements
We STRONGLY recommend preventative maintenance to all of our customers. Our Rapid Response Service Agreement includes:
- One Cooling inspection and cleaning (per year)
- One Heating inspection and cleaning (per year)
- RAPID scheduling (within 24 hours)
- $45 diagnostic fee during normal business hours. This fee will be discounted with a completed repair or replacement.
- $65 non-refundable trip charge after hours, weekends, or holidays.
- Up to 15% off any service repairs
Most heating and air conditioning equipment manufacturers strongly recommend, and some even require preventative maintenance to keep the equipment warranty valid.
Preventative Maintenance is also important for the following reasons:
- Enabling system to continue to run at peak efficiency
- Enabling system to continue to run at designed capacity
- Extending life of system
- Providing better indoor air quality
Problems created by a dirty system include:
- Water leaks
- Freezing up or icing
- Restricted air flow
- Excessive moisture
Listed problems can lead to more serious problems such as premature rusting, compressor damage, heat exchanger failure and many others.
$415.00 3 years
$295.00 2 years
$605.00 3 years
$430.00 2 years
$835.00 3 years
$585.00 2 years
$1020.00 3 years
$715.00 2 years
***Please note, pricing does not include taxes.