HVAC Maintenance in Garner NC
You probably do not think about your furnace or air conditioner very often unless it breaks down. But did you know up to 70% of your home’s energy bills can come from heating and cooling? Performing routine heating and air conditioning maintenance is the best way to keep your system running at peak efficiency.
Manufacturers recommend performing maintenance twice a year, and we couldn’t agree more! We recommend having the cooling system checked in the spring and the heating system checked in the fall. You can view the steps we take to complete the preventative maintenance at each time of year below.
Regular maintenance may also extend the life of your system and reduce repair bills.
We provide maintenance agreements for all types of heating and cooling systems including: gas furnaces, heat pumps, and ductless systems.
Rapid Response Agreement
In addition to increasing the efficiency and longevity of your equipment, our RRA customers also:
- Receive 15% discount on repairs
- $45 diagnostic fee during normal business hours. This fee will be discounted with a completed repair or replacement.
- Receive priority service (within 24 hours)
Service areas include Wake, Durham and Johnston Counties. Also serving portions of Wayne, Wilson, Nash, Franklin, Orange, Chatham and Harnett Counties.
Spring Tune Up
- Clean indoor and outdoor coil
- Clean drain trap and line
- Clean primary drain pan
- Inspect secondary drain pan
- Check compressor operation
- Check temperature output
- Check all electrical connections
- Check indoor & outdoor fan motors
- Check air filters
- Check thermostat for correct operation
- Visually inspect the duct system
- Check refrigerant pressures
Fall Tune Up
- Inspection of heat exchanger for cracks
- Test of all safeties
- Check and adjustment of gas pressures
- Replacement of thermocouple
- Check of ignition system
- Check of filters (we will change filters provided by customer)
- Check of venting system
- Check of all electrical connections
- Check of temperature output
- Visual inspection of the duct system
- Check of thermostat for correct operation